Friday, December 17, 2010

Is this a trend yet?

I was going to tell you all about my wonderful night at the Calgary with a friend tonight. It was very nice going to see the zoo lights, but I don't think I can make this interesting for you to read. Suffice to say that I had a nice time and camels didn't seem to mind the snow.

So I flipped a virtual coin. Heads I post some more from the Life List and tails I post from 50 Q's. It landed on head....and as bonus it was a Canadian virtual coin that I managed to flip.

So, more from the Life List:

8. Attend a Major Sporting Event

And I do mean major. Like the final game of the Stanley Cup, the Olympics, the Brier Cup (okay, that might not count, but whatever). Something big and preferably watching a sport I enjoy.

9. Set Foot on Every Continent

Does this even need explaining? I have never even left North American yet. So that is one out of seven (or eight if you want to count the sub-continent of India separately).

10. Learn to Dance

And I do mean dance. I want to learn how a genre of dancing like ballroom, hip-hop, tap dance, ballet…at least one type of dance I’d really like learn and understand. I want to be able to move my body. Ideally, I would love to learn more than one type of dance.

11. Go White Water Rafting

It can be a group thing, or maybe I can learn river kayaking and take on the white water myself. Either way I want to go rushing down a violent river and come out laughing on the other side.

12. Go for a ride in a hot air balloon

I’ve been in a hot air balloon at the fair, but that doesn’t count. I want to go for a ride, high up in the sky and just float along the breeze, enjoying myself. If I can have a picnic brunch afterwards (OJ and Champagne anyone?) that would be beyond awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment